– Managed service is a monthly ongoing service which will optimise and automate your eCommerce operations. We expand your product range globally to drive orders from your selling channels. With this service, you will eliminate time-consuming tasks by optimising products, channels and expanding to new marketplaces.
– Linnworks implementation gets you started as a Linnworks customer. This includes setup, best practices, creation of rule sets & staff training online or on-site.
– Web design is web design! We create a dynamic website that shows off your products and converts visitors to sales.
Linnworks implementation lasts around 3 weeks for a basic project and up to 8 weeks for a more complex setup.
Managed service is an ongoing, monthly service, that showcases your products at the highest level.
We need to gather all your project requirements such as the selling channels you trade on, the couriers you use and product information.
Then we request sales channel logins etc. to begin your Linnworks and ongoing managed service projects.
– We offer a flat monthly charge based on our agreement with you. This pays for a unique account manager who will update you on progress and results.
– We provide a one-off quote for a Linnworks implementation project or website development.
– We have been a Linnworks partner for over 5 years. During that time, Pitaron Ltd has proven itself among the top trusted partners for Linn Systems.
– It’s great to say that we’ve completed 100’s of projects for organisations around the world. Always meeting seller goals and smashing deadlines. We’re confident that our happy customers (available for reference) can speak for us.
– No commitments.
– No long term contractual obligations.
– If you decide the managed service isn’t for you we need 30 days notice to ensure a smooth handover of your tasks. Simple!
We’ll assign a dedicated account manager to manage, report, and track your project. The account manager will identify areas that can be improved, and then supply work to the managed service team.
Our managed professionals analyse listings to assess the suitability of all global markets daily. This is then reported back to you via our account manager.
We know that understanding the British, European, and worldwide market can be extremely time-consuming. Fortunately, we can do the hard work for you. A poor translation can devalue your listings and have a negative effect on your product sales. Optimisation for searches on different selling environments can change daily.
The stages after Linnworks implementation are often the hardest. You might ask questions such as “How can I use the new system to increase orders now that it’s automated?” In actual fact, the service removes issues of expansion and advancing growth. Putting managed professionals in charge of research & market success.